Lehigh Valley - Massage Therapy
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa - (610) 258-3909
3770 Dryland Way, Lower Nazareth PA.
Health Care Massage - (610) 262-9580
1410 Main Street, Northampton, PA.
Healing Hands Massage Therapy Center LLC - (866) 404-4504
518 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA
4 treatment rooms and 12 massage therapists offering over 20 therapeutic massage techniques in a warm soothing atmosphere.
Magical Massage - (610) 264-0140
250 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA
Massage Therapy by Marcelle - (610) 841-1999
2125 Walbert Ave., Allentown, PA.
Stillpoint Therapy Center - (610) 330-6844
400 Northampton Street, Suite 603, Easton, PA.
CranioSacral therpy, Myofascial release, deep tissue Swedish Massage, Therapeutic, Relaxation, Reiki
Massage Tips / Benefits
1. Circulation - During massage, the amount of blood pumped to the heart is increased due to the expansion of the capillaries.
2. Joints - Massage can soothe joint pain caused by injury, inflammation, and every day exertion by promoting increased blood flows to the affected areas.
3. Lungs - Breathing can be greatly improved through massage of the chest, shoulders, and back. Reducing tensions in these areas can assist in the removal of congestion from the lungs, aiding respiratory conditions.
4. Skin - During massage, perspiration may be increased, thereby removing additional toxins from the body.
5. Nervous System - Through massage the nervous system is calmed, allowing better communication with the organs, helping them to operate more effectively.
6. Digestive System - Massage can improve the functions of the digestive system and relieve these symptoms by stimulating peristalsis, the spontaneous massage action of the intestines.
7. Muscles - One of the most common reasons for getting a massage is relief of muscle tension. Massage releases built up tension from tight muscles, enabling them to once again work efficiently.
8. Emotions - The negative emotions we sometimes store inside can lead to tension in the muscles, which can be alleviated through the movements of massage. The counterpressure on the muscles dissipates tension, freeing it to be converted into energy.
Full - Lehigh Valley Business Directory