Business Online Lehigh Valley Security Systems 4 Seasons Security
A Division of Deiter Bros. Heating Cooling Security
For your home or business, Four Seasons Security has the security solution that fits your property, comfort level and budget.
Burglar Systems Fire Systems Medical Alert Infant Monitoring
In-Home Patient Monitoring Driveway and Property Perimeter Sensors
Environmental Sensors Closed Circuit TV Systems
Emergency Power Generators Central Vacuum Systems
Allied Central Services - (610) 954-0482
824 8th. Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Allied Central Services is a local company providing burglar and alarm services to residents of the lehigh valley. This company provides commercial, security and surveillance equipment.
A American Home Security System - (610) 258-2235
Easton, PA 18042
Security equipment and services are provided by this lehigh valley company. Commercial, business safety consultants. They can provide security & surveillance equipment.
AM Security Systems LLC - (908) 213-1333
Phillipsburg, New Jersey 08865
AM Security Systems is a security company supplying the greater lehigh valley area with burglar & alarm systems. They are business safety consultants who are experienced with security and surveillance equipment.
HI-Tech Security Alarms - (610) 258-1260
424 9th. St, Easton, PA 18042
Burglar and alarm services provided by this lehigh valley security and surveillance equipment company.
Knight Protective Systems Inc. - (610) 432-9345
PO Box 835, Easton, PA. 18044
Knight Protective Systems is a business in the lehigh valley area providing burglar and alarm services to local residents and companies. They have expertise in commercial, security & surveillance equipment and services.
Some Common Sense Home Security Tips
1. Double check your doors and windows to make sure that they are securely locked.
2. Do not hide a spare key under the doormat or under a flowerpot. Burglars know all the good hiding places.
3. If someone comes to your door asking to use the telephone, make the call yourself. NEVER LET THEM INTO YOUR HOME
4. Get a "beware of dog" sign or better yet, get a dog.
5. Get a timer to turn interior lights on and off at varying intervals to make it appear as though you are home.
6. Invest in solid doors and good quality locks for your doors and windows.
7. Plant thorny bushes under all windows. Trim back any trees or shrubs near doors and windows to eliminate hiding places for would-be burglars.
8. Videotape the contents of your home. Keep the video and the list of all valuables in a safe place away from your home, such as a bank safety deposit box.
9. Teach your children the use of all emergency telephone numbers, and place all emergency telephone numbers by all of your telephones.
10. Invest in an affordable security alarm system.
Full - Lehigh Valley Business Directory